The following terms and conditions apply to on-line purchases and use of this web-site:
1. Payment1.1 We accept payment by credit/debit card through Paypal only.1.2 All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.1.3 Goods can only be delivered to the registered address of the credit card used for payment.1.4 Goods remain the property of Eye Design Heswall until paid for in full.
2. Cancellation and Changes2.1 For goods made to your personal specification, orders cancelled before despatch may incur a charge for time and materials used in preparation of the order.2.2 Changes to your order made before despatch may incur an additional charge for time and materials used in preparation of the order.2.3 You accept responsibility for entering your prescription details and providing a 'PD' measurement.2.4 You may cancel any order (except for prescription glasses) up to 7 working days after receipt and return the goods for a full refund but you must notify us in writing or by e-mail beforehand.
3. Delivery3.1 Any delivery date given or implied is an estimate only. We do not guarantee to deliver by a specific date but if we have not delivered the product within 28 days of acceptance of order you may cancel the order and all money paid will be refunded.3.2 Spectacles can only be supplied to UK residents and delivered to a UK address.3.3 We send orders by recorded delivery and it is your responsibility to ensure that someone is able to sign for receipt.3.4 We advise you to inspect the goods upon delivery and to notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should they be in any way defective or inconsistent with your order. In any such event you should not use the product.3.5 Should it be necessary to return the goods you are liable for their safe-keeping until such time as they are delivered to us including any period in transit.
4. Liability4.1 Eye Design Heswall will not be liable for any visual problems, loss of any nature, accident or injury, as a result of incorrect information supplied by you or the original prescriber.4.2 The purchaser accepts full responsibility for choosing a frame based on the information provided.
5. Guarantee5.1 We offer a 14 day money back guarantee provided that the spectacles are returned in good condition along with the original packaging. You must obtain a returns number by sending an email to email@example.com before claiming under this guarantee.5.2 All spectacles carry a 12 month guarantee against faulty materials and defective workmanship. To claim under this guarantee you must obtain a returns number by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be made for return postage.5.3 We reserve the right to repair or replace faulty goods at our discretion.5.4 Guarantees will not apply where goods have been subject to misuse, have not been used for the intended purpose or have not been used or cared for in accordance with any specific instructions issued with the product.5.5 Refunds will not be made if incorrect prescription information has been entered by the customer at the time of order. We reserve the right to see a copy of the original prescription before making a refund under the 14-day money back guarantee
6. General6.1 We reserve the right to amend prices and specifications without notice.6.2 No employee or agent of Eye Design Heswall has the right to vary these terms and conditions.6.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law.6.4 We can only supply lenses to a valid prescription that is less than two years old and we reserve the right to ask for a copy of that prescription.6.5 We cannot supply lenses to those who are under 16 or registered partially sighted.6.6 A binding contract is only entered into when we accept your order.6.7 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall effect your statutory rights
6.8 Except where otherwise noted all content on this web-site is copyright of Eye Design Heswall and must not be used without permission.